The vinyl player allows you to customize the music of the game, and requires you to have the vinyl player skill unlocked.
It can be found in the middle of the backroom atop of a Table. To use, walk up to the vinyl player and look directly at it, then press the F key. A menu will appear containing the available music to choose from on the left side, and the different times of day on the right.
You must first click on a time of day and then click on a music track to correctly set it. Whenever that time of day begins, the new music will play normally. Currently, the changes you make to the music do not get saved, so you must reset them every time you load the game.
The normal music tracks to choose from are:
- Battle Over Barbarians
- Comfort Selling (actually plays After Hours)
- The Journey to Success
- Bring your Items and Your Brooms!
- Busy Midday Shopping
- Wakey Wakey Sugar Cakey
- One Goal One Pride
- Time is a Virtue
- Rise and Shine (actually plays Comfort Selling)
- A Big Bright Marketful Day
- The missing 11th musical track is Rise and Shine.
The music tracks introduced during the Christmas holiday are:
- Bells Toys Candy Canes and Noise
- Carol of the Bells
- Deck the Halls
- Jingle Bells
- Joy to the World
- O Holy Night
- Stars O The Mighty
- Tis the Season of the Gold
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- Wizardy Winter