This update was released on July 7, 2016. Read the official news post.
The changes are as follows:
- ✓ High with vSync Quality added to the Launcher.
- ✓ Xbox One Controller Support.
- ✓ Every item will now remember it's margin when picked up, ordered or took out/put in bot chest, personal chest and etc.. Values are bound to a shop save file, not the shopkeeper himself.
- ✓ Shop stat panel displays all inventory including personal hand inventory and bot chests.
- ✓ Order scroll displays how many items you+your bots+personal chests+are already in the shop exist for any given item.
- ✓ Order scroll displays the last added item as the first item in the Order panel.
- ✓ Sir Poshington arrived near the cart, Buy upgrades to your objects!
- ✓ Upload your own banner over the double shop doors.
- ✓ Clear current items in the cauldron button.
- ✓ Clouds? Bring back old? Leave new? Back to blackboard?
- ✓ Move around full objects.
- ≈ Decoration percentage recounted.
- ≈ Faster transition between Splash – Main Menu screens.
- ≈ Mofidication to UI scale.
- ≈ Door opening collisions available from the side and back.
- ≈ Interest Fee changed into Entrance Fee.
- ≈ All items received new collisions for picking up, should be able to easily pick up any dropped item.
- ≈ Current gold is always floored to a round integer inside game code.
- ≈ New shop loading menu.
- ≈ Popular perk now warns about barbarians.
- ≈ Max customer slider increased to 60 for those machines that can handle it.
- ≈ Barbarians spawn after 150 customers, and range from 1 to 10 attackers.
- ≈ Openable door's have an exit symbol on it to make note that you can pass them.
- ≈ Customers get scared by you zapping a thief/innocent as well as while slashing him.
✓ means an addition, ✗ means a removal, ≈ means a fix.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.